Walking changes. The body. The mind. The environment. Us. WALKING is a way to relax, reduce stress and anxiety. To get to know the environment, yourself and others. Join us and make good Walking for yourself!
Registration will open as soon as the date of the next event is announced.
START/FINISH OF PARTICIPANTS
- Prepared routes through the most beautiful places in Vilnius
- Entertainment in the Ėjimas Campus (Nepriklausomybes Square)
- Rest stops (3-4 units)
- Entertainment and offers prepared by partners
- Challenges and prizes.
ĖJIMAS tracks will be marked with special arrows for the event to help you not get lost. If you want to track your location on the route, you can use the Google Maps app. Online maps of the Ėjimas tracks will be available to find on this website at the event day.
Event water will be available at rest stops during the event. However, due to the large number of participants, there may not be enough for everyone. We recommend that you take your own water bottles and refill them at the water points in the city along the route.
Participants under the age of 18 must have the written parental consent and/or participate together with a parent, guardian or other adult who assumes full responsibility for them and is responsible for their behavior during the event. You can print and sign the agreement at home or by picking up the start number.
We are waiting for your pets to join you on Ėjimas tracks! Please remember:
- All pets have to be on the leash. If breed requires that, with a muzzle.
- Safe environment if your responsibility as well. Please mind that other people with pets and families with children will walk on Ėjimas.
- Please evaluate your pet abilities to walk a long distance and do not stress being aroud other people and dogs.
- Leave only on the tracks! (aka collect .)
ĖJIMAS will take place in the city together with other traffic participants, so do not forget to follow the road traffic regulations – respect pedestrians and drivers, cross the street only when the green traffic light is on and at crosswalk, do not walk on the carriageway.
We do not compete at this event, so relax and enjoy the walk!
All participants who finished their chosen walking track, will be awarded with memory ĖJIMAS medals.
Memory medals will be awarded to participants who have completed the walking routes before 4 p.m.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You can find the detailed rules of the event in the event regulations.